With our help, you can achieve the optimum function and stability of your components through targeted component optimisation and save material, weight and costs during production. Through consistent application of the FE methodology, either material is added or removed depending on the load of the respective component. Thus you get the optimal design. Click here, If you would like to find out more about how we can reduce your manufacturing costs and ensure the function and quality of your products through targeted structural analysis and structural optimization.
- Structural optimization (topology optimization)
- Shape optimization (topography optimization)
- Sheet thickness optimization
Results and benefits of structural optimization
- Weight reduction
- Material savings
- Cost saving
- Determination of the optimum component stiffness
- Optimization of deep-drawing components
- Beading optimization
- Determination of the optimum sheet thickness
You will be amazed at the savings potential that results from using this methodology to optimize your design.
Do you have questions or need more information ? You'll find here answers to the most common questions about the preparation of offers and the project process !
Please contact us, and request our free, non-binding offer today !