With a CFD simulation (CFD = Computational Fluid Dynamics), we make flows around and through parts, assemblies and components visible for you. Numerical flow simulation, also known as CFD analysis or CFD calculation, is not only suitable for mapping flows in three-dimensional space (3D CFD), but also for determining and displaying mixing ratios, temperatures, and the dispersion and concentration of substances. The individual requirements of your product are clearly in the foreground for us, as is our claim to find cost-effective solutions for you. We would be pleased to help you with your Reduce manufacturing costs and ensure the quality and function of your products.
CFD simulations as a service:
- Different flow conditions (laminar, turbulent)
- Compressible and incompressible flows (gases, liquids)
- supersonic and subsonic flow
- FSI simulation (fluid-structure interaction)
- Thermal effects and conjugated heat transfer (convection, radiation and heat conduction)
- Multiphase flow (mixture of different phases and material flows)
- Stationary and transient (time dependent)
- Complex geometries and moving meshes
CFD calculation- Our main focus as a service provider:
- Multiphase flow
- Porous media
- Flow through moving components (moving mesh)
Example projects for CFD calculations:
CFD analysis of a stirring process
Practical example: Flow simulation with heat transfer in a stirred tank. The turbulence of the flow in this dynamic simulation can be clearly seen.
CFD simulation- results and benefits:
- Pressure losses
- Temperature distributions
- Heat transfer by flow
- Display of the flow velocity
- Display of the flow (Does the flow run as expected?)
- Effect of pressures on mechanical components (fluid-structure interaction)
- Representation of multiphase mixtures (e.g. water-oil)
Do you have questions or need more information ? You'll find here answers to the most common questions about the preparation of offers and the project process !
Please contact us, and request our free, non-binding offer today !